Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two-fer!

Because of the holiday season, i'm not sure I have time to do any crafts before Thanksgiving. So, i'll talk about some cleaning tips i've learned the past couple of weeks.

For your glassware cooking dishes...This is so awesome and easy. I will wash them in the dishwasher but I swear that some of the food has baked in to the glass. I decided to try this trick to get the residue off! All you need is:
1)your dish
2)dish soap
3) a ball of aluminum foil
Wash it all like normal and scrub with foil and...

WA-LA!


Another thing i've learned is there are some beautiful combinations out there. Macaroni and cheese, peanut butter and jelly, meat and potatoes and my newest favorite combination


Baby Oil and Turtle Wax!

Let me explain. Baby oil can be used to polish your chrome. Apply a dab to a cotton cloth and use it to shine everything from faucets to hubcaps. I mean, really, who owns chrome polish anyway? Turtle Wax will polish faucets, sinks, tile, even shower doors! It leaves behind a protective barrier against water and soap buildup. So brush your teeth and spit that toothpaste with no worries of it leaving spots behind! Needless to say, with these 2 products, my bathrooms sparkle brighter than Edward Cullen.

No comments:

Post a Comment